The Cologne-based Institute for Documentology and Scholarly Editing has just published issue 5 of RIDE, a review journal for digital editions and resources.
Here’s an overview of the essays and contributors of this issue:
• Jane Austen’s Fiction Manuscripts, by Michelle Levy
• Literary drafts, genetic criticism and computational technology. The Beckett Digital Manuscript Project, by Anna-Maria Sichan
• Lope de Vega’s La Dama Boba. Critical edition and digital archivek, by Antonia Rojas Castro
• The 1641 Depositions, by Walter Scholger
• The William Blake Archive, by Kendal Crawford and Michelle Levy
All reviews can be accessed for free here: http://ride.i-d-e.de/issues/issue-5/