The Cologne-based Institute for Documentology and Scholarly Editing just published issue 4 of RIDE, a review journal for digital editions and resources. As in the previous three issues, this issue consits of 5 reviews (3 in English, 2 in German) that critically assess publicly available scholarly digital editions. The editors of this issue are Franz Fischer, Ulrike Henny and Philipp Steinkrüger.
For your convenience, this is the table of contents:
• Cervantes and the Golden Age Theatre: First Attempts Towards a Digital Scholarly Editorial Model, by Susanna Allés Torrent
• Digital Thoreau, by Aodhán Kelly
• Hugo von Montfort: Das poetische Werk, by Torsten Schaßan
• Paul Klee – Bildnerische Form- und Gestaltungslehre, by Martina Scholger
• Welscher Gast digital, by Helmut W. Klug
All reviews can be accessed for free via the webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de